My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Yikes!!!

Tomorrow is weigh in day and I have never been so scared.  If you remember my scale died last week and I bought a new one today.  That means tomorrow I weigh in on a new scale that I have never stepped foot on.  I haven't even taken it out of the box yet.  YIKES!!!!!

On a good note today was a much better day!! I was brave and I took them all to Casper shopping.  To my surprise they were all very well behaved and all got along and it was one hell of a long day!!!  It was so nice to actually enjoy them instead of having to constantly discipline them and being frustrated all day!!!  Also want to say a big thank you to all of you that have read my posts the last couple of days and encouraged me to keep going.  It means sooo much to me.  Kathy you have no idea how much your email meant to me tonite when I got home!!!!!  It made me cry in a good way!!  I love you and thank you for all that you do and have done for me!!! 

One more thing:  I am so impressed myself tonite!!  We were gone all day shopping.  I stayed under my calories so this eating healthy thing is finally starting to click in my brain!! 

Thank you all and here's to hoping the new scale will be nice to me in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment