My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

OH NO tomorrow is weigh in!!!!!!

I am dreading tomorrow!!!!!!!!  I don't know why I have tried really hard to eat good and I have been doing my water aerobics.  I think a lot of it is the fear after gaining last week.  I can do this I can do this I can do this right?????

I am doubting myself so much the last couple of days!!  I just need to keep working at it but sometimes it would be easier to eat that candy bar!!!!!!!!!!!  But then I would never get to fly or go on rides with my kids. 

Speaking of kids I had to take all 3 grocery shopping today.  Dear god I don't even know if I got what I needed.  They were all so crabby and wouldnot listen!!!  If they were not whining the girls thought they needed to touch every freaking item on the shelf.  I was so frustrated with them and the have not gotten any better since we got home.  I just want to run away. 

I am going to start adding EA Active for the WII to my exercise list.  Hoping it will help kick everything into gear just a little more and make the pounds melt away a just little faster.  Can't hurt right???

Tomorrow I will report on the weigh in and I may just measure myself for the hell of it.  Just praying for some kind of a loss!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment