My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, July 14, 2011

What A Rush!!!!

OK I know I said I wasn't gonna be able to weigh but I went ahead and tried on my scale.  I stepped on my scale 10 times and the number that came up the most was 329.2 so I am gonna go with that which means weight stayed the same.  Also decided since I couldn't get an accurate weight I would take my measurements since it had been 2 wks.  The results are in I lost .5" from my bicep, 2" from my chest, 1.5" from my waist, and .5" from my thigh for a grand total of 4.5 inches lost in 2 wks.  Not too shabby if I do say so myself.

And now I have to share a funny moment.  Yesterday my 12 yr old decided she was gonna do pilates with me.  She about died with the first exercise which was the basic 100 where you put legs up in air laying on back pick up head and bounce arms 100 times.  Me I did fine with it (for the first time ever).  Then we did some leg work and some more abs and I kicked her butt!!  I was soooo proud of myself.  This fat momma kicked her sports playing skinny teeny boppers butt in pilates.  What a rush!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment