My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, July 21, 2011

2 lb loss I THINK!!!!

So after having to purposely make a stop yesterday because I had forgotten about buying a scale all day I take it out of the package this morning and get ready to weigh in and the stupid thing doesn't want to turn on.  Finally get it to turn on and the stupid thing gives me 3 different weights the 3 times I stepped on it.  I walk away come back try again and same thing different weight every time I step on.  So it is going back to the store Saturday morning when I go to town.  So I pulled out my old scale and went with the weight that came up the most in 10 tries.  I hope the scale I get Saturday will give me an accurate weight.  THis is soo frustrating!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment