My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Wow it has been crazy!!!

It has been crazy busy at my house lately.  Had a garage sale yesterday and today so have been busy all week getting ready for it.  I considered it a huge success and anything leftover is being donated. 

The bad news is Thursday I posted a gain of almost 3 lbs.  Not sure why since I have continued to exercise and have stayed under my calories.  I am wondering if it is the new scale??  I guess we will see at next week weigh ins.  I was not happy with my self Thursday and I almost gave up but didn't and am happy to say that I didn't give up.  Usually that would have been enough for me to be frustrated and throw in the towel.

Sorry this is so short but I have to get my new goddaughter's book sewed together and packed so we can head to SD for her baptism tomorrow.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment