My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, July 2, 2011

I decided to just do it!!

I hate taking my measurements and today I decided that maybe it would be best to keep track of that as well so that on days I see a gain I will hopefully see a loss of inches and will not get as discouraged.  I wrote the measurements down and will remeasure at least every month on the 1st.  I actually did 50 sit ups & 50 push ups today.  I know its not a lot but when I am someone who never used to do them to me it is a huge accomplishment.  Also today I realized I have a lot of issues that I need to deal with so that I can succeed at weight loss.  There are demons in my past that I need to come to terms with but I have not figured out how to do this yet nor have I figured out who it is safe to talk to about these demons.  These demons scare me therefore I do not talk openly about them, they are not something anybody knows about.  They are things that are awful and made me turn to food.  I hope over the next few weeks/months that I will find someone to talk to about these demons.  I know a huge relief will be felt when these demons can be gone. 

I have to say a big thank you to my mommy friend that encouraged me to download the My Fitness Pal app on my phone!!  That app is amazing and I love having an easy convenient way to track my calories/exercise every day.  My phone goes everywhere with me so it makes tracking easy.  Thank you Jamie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I would highly recommend it to anyone that needs an easy way to journal your calories and exercise!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment