My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

NO Weigh In tomorrow :(

First of all to explain the title my scale has died(probably from my big butt stepping on it).  I can step on it 6 times and get at least 4 different weights.  Not real helpful to determine a correct weight.  I will be getting a new one in time for next weeks weigh-in!!

Next I am mad at myself!!!  Trying my scale today and realized that all 6 weights were above last week.  Obviously I have not done as well as I thought so I am making changes.  I am not going to let myself fail!!!!!!  I am cutting calories back to 1500/day and hopefully that along with adding in some push ups & sit ups everyday plus 20 min of pilates 2x a week will make that stupid scale move!!!  One can hope right???

On a good note today I have done my water aerobics plus 50 push ups, 50 sit ups, and 25 min of pilates.  Tomorrow is my off day of water aerobics but I hope to get all the others done at some point during the day!!  And if I get in more than thats just a bonus.  However for today all that exercise has meant neglecting the laundry so off I go to load the dishwasher and fold laundry!!!  Exciting huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment