My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, July 25, 2011

Gotta get moving!!!

Wow I am exhausted!!  Had water aerobics this morning.  Came home spent time with the kids and sorted stuff for the garage sale this weekend.  This evening took the kids to the pool for 2 hrs.  Let me just tell you walking, running, jumping in the water with a 36 lb. toddler is hard work!!  I needed the extra work out I am sure but holy cow are my arms are tired.  To top if off if I wasn't swimming with my son I was swimming laps freestyle.  It feels good to have been so active tomorrow but I am ready for bed!!

So I had a moment of insanity yesterday and committed to a challenge.  I committed to being under 300 by August 31.  Umm yeah not sure about this.  That is almost 30 lbs in a month.  I am gonna push hard watch what I eat and work out more and hopefully Sept 1 I can report that I made it.  I don't care if it is 299.99 as long as that first # is a 2!!!  I can do this!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment