My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th of July

Just wanted to take a moment to wish everyone a happy 4th of July!!  My family & I will be going to the lake for the day!!  I am sure the day will be filled with challenges when it comes to healthy food but I am going to do my best!  My biggest downfall will probably be the strawberry daquiri's that I love.  Yes we take a blender to the lake with us!!!!   Today was a great day as far as the diet went.  My only craving today was for Watermelon and I guess I don't consider that a bad craving.  This eating healthy/less is getting easier every day.  A good friend of mine gave me the "kick in the ass" I have been needing and I am ready for whatever this week holds for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment