My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, June 30, 2011

No weigh in today :(

Sorry I was gone for a couple of days and was not home this morning to weigh in.  I am planning on weighing in tomorrow after water aerobics.  Hopefully I will remember.  TOday I got my financial aid award letter.  That means I will officially start school to become a nurse on Aug 22.  I am beyond excited that this last piece of the puzzle has fallen into place.  It is just one more reason for me to work hard at losing weight!!  I am not 100% sure that I will post a loss this week but I am hoping to.  I had a great couple of days in South Dakota but am happy to be home and ready for water aerobics in the morning!!  My hubby will be home in about an hour and that makes for a great day in my world.  I have missed him and look forward to being able to spend some time with him.  I tried hard to eat well on the road but that definately is not an easy task.  Doughnuts are not diet friendly but sometimes you do what you gotta do.

No comments:

Post a Comment