My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 20, 2011

Not gonna let this stop me!!!!

Well I found out what the crud is that has been making me feel like crap.  Laryngitis with upper respiratory inflammation :(  So now I am on prednisone for the next 7 days to take down the inflammation.  Who gets this crap in June??? It has me seriously frustrated.  Now I am worried about that number on the scale come Thursday morning.  The eating hasn't been an issue.  You seriously do not want to eat with this and I have been making myself do my water aerobics BUT I am worried about what the meds are gonna do to all of my efforts!!!  I guess I just concentrate on getting better and try to eat the best I can and hope it doesn't bite me in the ass come Thursday!!!  I just wanna feel better and not gain weight while I do it.  This is a bump in the road and I will not let it put me in the ditch!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment