My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Prednisone sucks!!!!

Wow is all I can say about Prednisone!!!  It makes it really hard to sleep between the hot flashes, chills, and flushing episodes.  And on top of that none if it seems to be helping I feel no different than before I went in!!  I am trying to stay on track with the eating but that's not easy with these stupid meds either!!  I JUST WANT TO FEEL BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!  I want to be able to lose my weight and do all the goals I have set for myself!!!  I am going to attempt my water aerobics in the morning because I need to do it for me mentally if nothing else even if I don't get as good of a workout as I normally would.  Thursday's weigh in is fast approaching and I am afraid I have failed this week and that makes me very very sad :(  I am hoping by tomorrow at this time I will finally be seeing an improvement with all of this but at the same time not getting my hopes up!!  I know I am rambling tonite but I am frustrated and just want to go eat the cinnamon rolls that are in my kitchen and I am typing on here just to avoid doing that very thing!!  I can do this!! I have to do this!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment