My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Tomorrow is the big day!!!

Today started out way early with water aerobics at 7 a.m.  It was awesome and a great bunch of ladies!!  I really think I am gonna enjoy the class other than the time of day!!  I am not a morning person but I will survive for 3 days a week!  Tomorrow is my first weigh in since starting Phentermine.  I am hoping to have at least lost something but not gonna get my hopes up too high!!  I am not feeling good this evening and hoping it will not affect weigh in tomorrow!!  Please keep your fingers crossed for some type of a loss tomorrow.  Oh and I almost forgot I found out today that I will be receiving student loans  so I will be starting Nursing school this fall!!  I am excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment