My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Journey is Just beginning

I have started this blog as a way to help me stay on track during my weight loss. I currently weigh 343 lbs. I gave myself a goal weight of 225 lbs which means I have to lose basically a whole person to get there. It won't be easy but I believe it can be done. I have 3 kids and a husband to keep up with and am starting Nursing school this fall. I will do this I have to do this for my me and my family!! I starting taking Phentermine to help me lose the weight and already have seen a difference. I no longer want to eat all day and I no longer crave pop. I used to drink pop all day long but now can't even get a 20 oz pop drank in a day!! To me this is a huge step in the right direction. Also have cut my portions in half at mealtimes. My first weigh in will be Thursday June 16, 2011. I am very nervous for this date but I hope I will see a loss. Wednesday I start water aerobics 3x a week. Wish me luck since I have not had success in dieting ever in my life!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY I am so glad you changed to a place where we can comment. I meant to go back to the board and comment and got side tracked so here it is:

    GOOOD FOR YOU! So excited for you and to be a part of your journey!!!

    Annette WTE09

    ReplyDelete