My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Weigh in

Just wanted to report in this weeks weigh in.  I have lost 0.2 lbs and 3.75 inches this week!!!  Not a lot of weight but inches are good too so can't be disappointed.

IT has been crazy around here.  Trying to get ready for school and for me to start school as well.  Bought my books yesterday and all I can say is Oh S**T!!!  I hope I can do this!!  Not gonna be easy that is for sure!!  Another huge source of stress for me is my oldest starts Jr High this year and that means school sports, plays etc.  I am not ready for my Carebear to be that big!!!  She is looking forward to it though so that is a plus!!  My baby will have a nanny the 2 days a week I am in school.  He has never had a babysitter so not sure how that is going to go either. So many new things happening around my house in the next couple of weeks.  Hoping to not let my focus slide as I adjust to all of it!! 

1 comment:

  1. Whoa whoa whoa......Where did you go? Come back! It's been over a month since I've seen a new post! Don't tell me you quit, April!

    ReplyDelete