My progress at a glance!!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Must be getting old or something

So for the first time in I don't know how long I have been all alone all weekend!!!  The kids are at Gramma & Grampa's and hubby is out of state working.  Been busy deep cleaning my house and doing ALL the laundry.  Well the last load is in the drier, the house is pretty much spotless and I am wondering what to do with myself tomorrow.  The weird part about all of this is normally I would be over at neighbors(they are having an adult birthday party) however I have no desire to be over there or around people.  Not sure why but would just rather not be there.  Maybe because I have worked hard or maybe because I am getting old.  On a positive note I have not sweated this much in like forever.  I have been dripping sweat the last 2 days as I clean my house so hoping I burned some calories and it will show on the scale on Thursday. 

Looking forward to everyone coming home tomorrow although I know by Monday night I will probably be frustrated with the kids but oh well the joys of being a mom, right??

No comments:

Post a Comment